Selecting different tabs/indexes not working in sequencer
What used to work for me in X2 SP7 no longer works. I use the SetMainToolbar and SetScreenIndex to select different display screens.
It worked fine until recently. Now when my sequences run I do get the Measure tab, but the screen that comes up is simply the last Measure screen that was active previously. Is this bad behavior due to my sequences getting too large? An example of the screen that should come up is also pasted below.
I'm sorry about the long response time. For some reason we didn't receive a notification like we usually do when a new thread is created, so I've just discovered your post by accident a bit earlier today. I've tested a similar demo sequence that switches between displays and sub displays, but it always performs correctly for me even in SP8. Could you maybe share your sequence and setup file with me, so that I can see what might be causing the problem. The files will also tell me exactly which version you're using, so that I can best replicate your conditions.
You can upload the files to our private forum or send them to the support email if you want them to remain private.