Measuring with 500 kHz and Data Acquisition with Labview

• Software
  • Measuring with 500 kHz and Data Acquisition with Labview
Alexander Gronwald

Posted on 15.07.2015 18:37

Hello,

I am using Labview to acquire Data from my Dewetron. So i have to measure with 500 kHz because of instationary pressure sensors. My hardware supports measuring until 500kHz. Actually i am using the method GetDataValues1 (IChannelConnection). When i am measuring 1 second, i should have 500.000 points, but i have only 3 or 5 points. I think the method GetDataValues1 (IChannelConnection) does not read from the direct buffer. Which method should i use to measure such high frequencies and reading the direct buffer? I found something like DBValues and DBValuesDouble.

Thank you for your help!

Alexander

DEWESoft Support
Technical support
Posted on 16.07.2015 15:39

Hi,

can I ask if this question is about plugin or DCOM automatization?

Alexander Gronwald

Posted on 16.07.2015 18:10

Hi,

I use the dewesoft as an activeX in my labview Code, so i think it is dcom.

DEWESoft Support
Technical support
Posted on 20.07.2015 14:08

Hi,

OnGetData needs to be used instead GetDataValues.

In the attachment is an example which does exactly what you need.

Attached files:
Alexander Gronwald

Posted on 20.07.2015 15:35

Hi,

thank you for the Matlab Code. I have to work with LabVIEW and have some more questions.

How can I implement the Plugin (IPlugin) into my LabVIEW code, do I have to download the plugin? Actually I work with the IApp function. For help, I use Dewesoft v. 6.6.8 . The problem is, that I use an existing LabVIEW code that works fine and I have to add this function. Can you explain how to add the OnGetData functionality to my LabVIEW code and whether I have to add something to my Dewesoft or LabVIEW library.

Thank you very much.

Alexander

Login to reply to this topic. If you don't have account yet, you can signup for free account .