Is there a limit to the "Number of Points" you can have in a custom Table scale? 500pts results in strange behavior.

• Software
  • Is there a limit to the "Number of Points" you can have in a custom Table scale? 500pts results in strange behavior.
Lemmy Atom

Posted on 01.09.2021 18:06

I have some load vs millivolt data for a custom load cell that I'm trying to overlay in Dewesoft and check for accuracy (load from a load cell standard, millivolt output from a strain gaged part I'm turning into a force transducer).

I set up two custom scales just to see which was easier to work with come time for building the test config; Table and Polynome, Both are generated from an exported Excel file. The table values are copied straight from Excel and is roughly 400 data points. Polynome is generated by plotting an XY graph with trendline.

When overlaying the two scaled channels over the raw load standard data the Polynome looks okay but there's something interesting going on with the table data.

See attachements

EDIT: I've verified the data points in the custom scaled table copy over just fine so its not that

Gregor Šmit

Posted on 02.09.2021 14:13

Dear Lemmy Atom,

in the attached images the Table3.png the data points do not correspond to a polynomial function (in Table2.png) but it looks like a loop that is why the table scaling is different than the polynomial.

Login to reply to this topic. If you don't have account yet, you can signup for free account .