Export to FlexPro
How to export to Flexpro from Dewesoft if Flexpro is not installed on the system?
If FlexPro is not installed, following error will appear:
To resolve this problem here are the options:
- Installation using the FlexPro setup program:
- Launch FlexPro Setup.exe
- On the Setup Type page of the installation wizard, select Custom and select the “FPAccess Interface” only.
2. Manual installation:
- Copy the files FPAccess.dll, FPAccessResources.dll and FPProxyStub.dll from the FlexPro installation folder to DEWESoft bin folder.
- Create subfolder called ENU under this folder and then move the file FPAccessResources.dll to it.
- Run the following two command lines under Start | Run in the order specified: