Camera DS-CAM-600 video problem

• Software
  • Camera DS-CAM-600 video problem
Benji N

Posted on 25.03.2021 14:09

Hi!

The video file does not showing up when I go to Analys/Review after the measurement.

I see that there is a data file saved and also a DVI file.

I use DewesoftX 2021.1

Matic Pevec
Customer Support Engineer
Posted on 25.03.2021 20:09

Hi Benji,

From the attached pictures I see that Test3.cam0 DVI is missing in the folder apparently.

Do you see the same problem whether you open Test.dxd? The latter actually has a dedicated video file in the folder structure.

You can whenever change the file name e.g. from Test.cam0 to Test3.cam0 and the video file will be uploaded when opening Test3.dxd datafile.

BR

Benji N

Posted on 26.03.2021 08:07

@Matic Pevec

Yes, I have the same problem with "Test.dxd".

I'm getting an error message when opening the files.

Matic Pevec
Posted on 26.03.2021 12:38

Hi Benji,

The error message is related to the duplicate plugin in your installation folder. Could you please search over Addon folder and delete the duplicate DLL? My folder structure is as follows "C:\DewesoftX\Bin64\Addons64" and Gige plugin is in "GigeCam" folder.

Please check this first and then verify again if you have problems with video analysis.

BR

Benji N

Posted on 26.03.2021 13:26

@Matic Pevec

Indeed, it was a duplicate plugin "GigCam" and "GigECamera". I don't know why!

I deleted one of them and it helped with the error message, but not with my first problem. Still, it says "No picture".

I also tried both plugins.

Matic Pevec
Posted on 26.03.2021 15:35

Dear Benji,

Ok, can you please consider having a Teamviewer on the PC? You could send the credentials to support@dewesoft.com

BR

Login to reply to this topic. If you don't have account yet, you can signup for free account .