90° rosette strain gauge setup

• Software
  • 90° rosette strain gauge setup
Kenn Makouangou

Posted on 30.08.2012 14:54
Hello, I'm facing a problem with 90° rosette strain gauge and Dewesoft : it seems that setting up 90° rosette strain gauge is not possible with Dewesoft, only configurations for 45°, 60° and 120° are available. How can I do to set up 90° rosette strain gauge ? Any help would be much appreciated Regards
Marjan Grilj

Posted on 20.09.2012 14:59
Hello Kenn, here is answer by developer: ---- You are right, 90° rosette strain gauge is not supported by rosettes math plugin, but that doesn't mean you can't use them. Al the values you need can be calculated out of RAW values with math formulas. I guess you are familiar with math behind 90° rosette. ---- Best regards, Marjan.
tt ttt

Posted on 10.10.2012 11:31
[quote]

Hello Kenn, here is answer by developer:
----
You are right, 90° rosette strain gauge is not supported by rosettes math plugin, but that doesn't mean you can't use them.
Al the values you need can be calculated out of RAW values with math formulas. I guess you are familiar with math behind 90° rosette.
----

Best regards,
Marjan.

[/quote]
tt ttt

Posted on 10.10.2012 11:31
[quote]

Hello Kenn, here is answer by developer:
----
You are right, 90° rosette strain gauge is not supported by rosettes math plugin, but that doesn't mean you can't use them.
Al the values you need can be calculated out of RAW values with math formulas. I guess you are familiar with math behind 90° rosette.
----

Best regards,
Marjan.

[/quote] I guess you are familiar with math behind 90° rosette.
Login to reply to this topic. If you don't have account yet, you can signup for free account .